Blanks by PLAYNICK
We are now offering high-quality mouthpiece blanks for refacers and all those companies,
which successfully worked with Zinner blanks for many years.
Our offer includes all clarinet mouthpiece blanks, from the E-flat to the bass clarinet,
as well as blanks for the classical saxophone in high-quality German hard rubber!
We are looking forward to your request!
Lemuria ... calling the stars ...
... our new series for saxophones called LEMURIA
is convincing not only amateurs but also every single demanding concert saxophonist.
Softer – louder – and with a delicate response, this follow-up model of our former LM series
has a perfect balance through all registers, a stable intonation and very soft tones in the lower register.
A "must have" for enthousiastic ambassadors of classical music,
available for Soprano-, Alto-, Tenor and Baritone.
Soon available with our new synthetic reeds.
The new mouthpieces are available now !
* Playnick Antique – for German and French wooden reeds in a new sound-design:
* Weber op. 26 (formerly Solist M German)
* Brahms op. 114 (formerly PlayEasy B2 German)
* Verdi Traviata (formerly Solist M French)
* Puccini Tosca (formerly PlayEasy B2 French)
* KV 622 Mozart for the Viennese cut
* Nommos M and B2 German and French for our Master Cut synthetic reeds
* Nommos Alpha (formerly PlayEasy B Austrian) for our reeds Master Cut Austria
* Mouthpeace 501, 505 and 507 WaveLine Technology, the brand-new way of playing the clarinet
* PLAYNICK Next generation - watch video!
* Ligature Titanium Vincerò The success of our ligatures titanium is going on
* Playnick Saxes – our new models Lemuria for the classical saxophone from soprano to baritone
PLAYNICK – setting new standards!