Find us there ... ClarinetFest & World Saxophone Congress
Come and visit us at the
which will take place from 6 to 11 July in Oostend in Belgium.
Have a look at our new mouthpiece series and reeds
and get impressed by the quality!
Looking forward to your visit!
All saxophone players will find us at the
"World Saxophone Congress"
which will take place from 11 to 14 July
Get a first impression from our
brand-new mouthpiece series "LEMURIA"
for classical saxophones!
PLAYNICK - setting new standards!
The new mouthpieces are available now !
* Playnick Antique – for German and French wooden reeds in a new sound-design:
* Weber op. 26 (formerly Solist M German)
* Brahms op. 114 (formerly PlayEasy B2 German)
* Verdi Traviata (formerly Solist M French)
* Puccini Tosca (formerly PlayEasy B2 French)
* KV 622 Mozart for the Viennese cut
* Nommos M and B2 German and French for our Master Cut synthetic reeds
* Nommos Alpha (formerly PlayEasy B Austrian) for our reeds Master Cut Austria
* Mouthpeace 501, 505 and 507 WaveLine Technology, the brand-new way of playing the clarinet
* PLAYNICK Next generation - watch video!
* Ligature Titanium Vincerò The success of our ligatures titanium is going on
* Playnick Saxes – our new models Lemuria for the classical saxophone from soprano to baritone
PLAYNICK – setting new standards!
Remainder of stock
The production of the PlayEasy series has been stopped.
These are the articles that are still available:
For French Bb-clarinet:
- Solist M
- PlayEasy B1
- PlayEasy B2
- PlayEasy B3
For Austrian Bb-clarinet:
MASTER CUT German
Please be informed that our new reed series for GERMAN mouthpieces is ready now:
"MASTER CUT GERMAN"
# grindable as wood # long-lasting and stable # soft sound # brilliant pianissimo
# hygienically completely safe to use # great response # no cracks
Price: 3 reeds for Euro 30,- (exkl. tax)
Available in 3 strenghts:
SOFT - MEDIUM - HARD
Choose on your own the strenght or different strengths
you want to receive in your elegant Master Cut box!
We would be very happy to have your orders
by completing our contact form!
(NO sending of samples!)